Right Conclusion Limited offer a FREE review of your policy and guarantee that we will get you all the money that you are legally entitled to receive.
First you need to establish if you have been mis sold Payment Protection Insurance.
You may have payment protection insurance attached to your loan without your knowledge Check your loan contract!
If you do have payment protection insurance on your Mortgage then you may be entitled to a refund of premiums, due to the policy being mis sold.
Does any of the following situations apply to you?
● Were you working for the NHS, in the armed forces or a civil servant when the payment insurance policy was purchased.
● The claim procedure of the MPPI payment protection insurance policy wasn't explained.
● Already had pre-existing mortgage payment cover.
● Payment protection insurance added to your mortgage without your knowledge.
If any of the above sounds familiar then you could submit a MPPI payment protection insurance claim.
A guideline for a correct sales process should include being fully informed of the total costs, advise you the policy was optional, give you the full payment protection insurance policy condition and documents, ask about any pre-existing medical conditions you may have had, ask about your employment status and much more. Normally, PPI was often purchsed without much investigation in order to boost company’s profit margins and extra payment comissions for the advisers.
The British Bankers’ Association and Nemo Personal Finance Limited decided not to appeal against the High Court’s PPI judgment.
Last month, the Court dismissed their legal challenge to the measures we (FOS) introduced to ensure that customers are treated fairly when complaining about the sale of a PPI policy.
This is the end of the legal process and firms must now get on with handling all PPI complaints and paying money back to customers, where appropriate.(source FOS)
PPI customers received a total of £614.8m in refunds and compensation in June 2012. This brings the total amount paid out since January 2011 to £5.4bn.
You can see how much has been paid each month in the list of monthly totals below.
These figures come from 24 firms that made up 96% of complaints about the sale of PPI last year. During 2011 we covered 16 firms which accounted for 92% of PPI complaints.
● Contact us for a claim pack.
● Return paperwork. with relevant copies of the point of sale documents i.e. PPI contract you signed.
● Claim process We keep you updated about your PPI claim.
● Your PPI award or offer explained. Cheque for you!
● Pay my invoice Ways to pay.